plasmid construction software

Ronald Chung rchung at
Mon Apr 23 04:19:33 EST 2001

The best plasmid mapping software available by far is Redasoft Visual
Cloning - costs much less than NTI too! :)

Ronald Chung
""yong-qiang An"" <yqan at> wrote in message
news:000801c0bed7$3f21a6f0$0800000a at
I am looking for a software for plamsid construction project.  I want the
software to draw plasmid map with annotated genes, restriction enzymes, to
determine cloning sites and gel sizes and so on.  I know that there is
VectorNT, gene cosntruction kit2 are available.  Any suggestion about the
softwares and other software are appreciated.

Charles An