GeneJockey fails to read ABI files

pedro pedro at
Fri Aug 10 07:10:39 EST 2001

I have had similar problems with .abi files
the problem came down to a mac to PC thing and the easiest way to solve it
was to download Chromas from perkin elmer (it's shareware 60days free then
you have to pay) and use it's 'batch abi to scf convert' the scf files seem
to be fine then assuming geneJockey can read scf files

news:3B5BFD8E.B6B49B54 at