Web-based lab-journal and/or -management?

Christoph Gartmann gartmann at immunbio.mpg.de
Mon Dec 3 05:05:10 EST 2001

Hello,

we are interested in software that offers the following:
- web based interface
- allows people in a lab to enter, organize, archive and link their data and
  manuscripts (such as text, word-documents, images, experimental data,...)
- should keep track of who entered what and when
- we wouldn't mind to find a company who offers hosting of the data

All in all it should replace the currently hand-written laboraty journals
and various zips and CDs. Any hints?

Regards,
   Christoph Gartmann

| Max-Planck-Institut fuer      Phone   : +49-761-5108-464   Fax: -452 |
| Immunbiologie                                                        |
| Postfach 1169                 Internet: gartmann at immunbio.mpg.de     |
| D-79011  Freiburg, FRG                                               |
+--------- http://www.immunbio.mpg.de/home/english/menue.html ---------+