AnnHyb v.4 ALPHA release ONLY FOR TESTING

Olivier Friard friard at molinette.unito.it
Wed Dec 5 05:12:15 EST 2001

Hi,

A new version (v.4) of AnnHyb (sequence manager program) is available
for testing purpose only.
This version 4 is at an early stage of development (alpha version)
please use it only to test and to report me bugs.
The official version of AnnHyb is always the version 3.15 at
http://annhyb.free.fr

AnnHyb4 run under Win32 and is distributed under the GPL.
There is no documentation available for the moment. Send me an email
if you have some doubt on using AnnHyb commands.

You can download freely AnnHyb v.4 ALPHA at
http://annhyb.free.fr/annhyb4.php3

Please send me all your comments, critics and suggestions

thank you for your attention

Olivier Friard