New Symbolic Regression Tool

Candida Ferreira candidaf at gene-expression-programming.com
Mon Mar 19 11:37:55 EST 2001

Greetings,

I am proud to announce the release of the Automatic Problem Solver!

 WHAT IS APS?
APS is a symbolic regression tool that generates Visual Basic, C++ and Karva
code from the analysis of any kind of numerical data. APS is based on Gene
Expression Programming, the fastest and most powerful AI algorithm
available. APS is very easy to use: as soon as you learn how to load your
experimental values and adjust a few settings you will be able to put the
algorithm to work and generate a function that you can paste into your IDE
or code files. For a detailed description of APS go to
http://www.gepsoft.com/gepsoft/products.asp

DEMOS
With the demo you can load your own data and evaluate the fitness and
R-square of the evolved solutions but you cannot access or save the evolved
solutions. You can also view the charts (training and validation) and the
output training and validation tables of the evolved formula. A few examples
are also installed with the demo.
Download the Demo at
http://www.gepsoft.com/gepsoft/demos/

AVAILABILITY AND PRICE
APS is available for purchase through our site at:
http://www.gepsoft.com/gepsoft/resellers.asp

Price: US$150

REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0 SP 6.0 or Windows 2000
- PII 350 Mhz with 128 MB RAM Minimum

Regards,
Candida Ferreira

Gepsoft.com