plasmid draw

AcaClone acaclone at
Tue Mar 20 11:01:39 EST 2001

If you are looking for software that will draw maps based on the sequence,
you may want to have a look at pDRAW32

If you want to draw the map without knowing the sequence, there is a version
of pDRAW32 that will do that, called PlasmidPlotter. It is not actually
available for download (as I thought no one would be interrested, but if you
would like to try it out, I can send you the program, or make it available
at the pDRAW32 sites.

Best regards,
Kjeld Olesen

news:3AB5D653.2A1AC8C0 at