plasmid draw

AcaClone acaclone at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 05:22:57 EST 2001

Hi Klaus

OK, I have made the sequence independent old version of pDRAW32 called
PlasmidPlotter available for download. For the time being it is available
from the very bottom of the pDRAW32 download page, until I get time to split
the pages into specific pDRAW32 and PlasmidPlotter pages.

Due to a temporary blockage of uploads to the Crosswinds site,
PlasmidPlotter is only available from the http://www.geocities.com/acaclone
site.

Besr regards,
Kjeld Olesen

> Hi Kjeld,
>
> I would be interested in this version, too. It would come in handy for
some
> plasmids I don't really know all of the sequence but have to show/verify
> rewstriction sites and such.
>
> Regards,
>
> Klaus

news:Xns906B552E344A6eimertwebde at 130.133.1.4...