Software for fungal population analysis

Richard Seaby Richard at irchouse.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 03:57:20 EST 2001

In article <000801c0b331$bffa5f80$639bd6d2 at rpancholy>, rpancholy
<rpancholy at satyam.net.in> writes
>    I am interested in a software for population/diversity analysis
>    preferably specific for pathognic fungi.Otherwise, please inform.
>    which general population data analysis software would be
>    appropriate for such studies.
>    Rakesh Pancholy

My company produces several program which might be of interest.

Species Diversity and Richness (SDR) - analysis you data in many ways
including all, the commonly used measures of diversity, including
bootstrapping confidence initials and Solows test for significants, many
richness estimators, it can simulate data, produce high quality graphs
etc.

Community Analysis Package (CAP) is a more general stats packages with
PCA, NMDS, RA, Twinspan, Clustering, Similarity, and mush more.

ECOM is a program for multiple regression, canonical correspondence
analysis and others using population and environmental data.

Demos of all these and details of the many other programs we produce are
on our web site at http://www.irchouse.demon.co.uk

--
Dr Richard Seaby

PISCES Conservation Ltd
IRC House
The Square
Pennington          Tel     - 44 (0)1590 676622
Lymington           Fax     - 44 (0)1590 675599
Hants               Email   - pisces at irchouse.demon.co.uk
SO41 8GN            Website - http://www.irchouse.demon.co.uk