plasmid draw

Cornelius Krasel krasel at wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Mar 26 03:58:13 EST 2001

Georg Otto <otto at molgix.molgen.mpg.de> wrote:
> I would like to have programm that changes Postscript format to editable
> graphics files. Is there something around, which works on Windows or on
> Linux?

First, Adobe Illustrator understands some EPS files, as does Framemaker.
Second, there is a program for Linux called something like ps2fig which
will generate files from postscript which are suitable for manipulation
with xfig. (Disclaimer: I have not used said program.)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel at wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de */

---