RE list

Kevin Karplus karplus at
Tue May 8 04:55:18 EST 2001

In article <Xns9097998A3E298FraggleRock1yahoocom at>,
 Fraggle_Rock_1 at (Fraggle_Rock) writes:
>Can someone point me to a list of all current restricion enzymes, with
>there recognition site?

Go to and search
	restriction enzyme database

The first hit
seems to be what you are looking for.

Hint: before asking 100s of people for a URL, try a few simple
searches on google.  If that fails, then ask for help.
Not only will you get the answer faster that way, but you'll get a
reputation as an "expert".

Kevin Karplus 	karplus at
Anything below this line is junk added by others without my approval.