RE list

Kevin Karplus karplus at cse.ucsc.edu
Tue May 8 04:55:18 EST 2001

In article <Xns9097998A3E298FraggleRock1yahoocom at 130.88.203.19>,
 Fraggle_Rock_1 at yahoo.com (Fraggle_Rock) writes:
>Can someone point me to a list of all current restricion enzymes, with
>there recognition site?

Go to google.com and search
	restriction enzyme database

The first hit
	http://rebase.neb.com/rebase/rebase.html
seems to be what you are looking for.

Hint: before asking 100s of people for a URL, try a few simple
searches on google.  If that fails, then ask for help.
Not only will you get the answer faster that way, but you'll get a
reputation as an "expert".

--
Kevin Karplus 	karplus at cse.ucsc.edu	http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~karplus
Anything below this line is junk added by others without my approval.