Motifs?

Michael Black mbb8n at virginia.edu
Mon May 14 08:16:13 EST 2001

There are several places with on-line search engines, try

http://bmbsgi11.leeds.ac.uk/bmb5dp/printssearch.html
http://ca.expasy.org/tools/scnpsit1.html
http://motif.genome.ad.jp/
http://npsa-pbil.ibcp.fr/cgi-bin/npsa_automat.pl?page=/NPSA/npsa_proscan.htm
http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Pfam/search.shtml

And, please don't take offense, but a simple Google or Yahoo search would
have given you these in minutes, rather than waiting hours or days for a
response back from a news group.

Michael

--
Michael Black, Ph.D.