Posters for printing?

Rick Westerman westerman at purdue.edu
Fri Nov 16 05:34:48 EST 2001

      My department recently acquired a poster size (maximum width of
42") printer -- an HP designjet.  While I am planning to develop some
posters of my own (e.g., "bioinformatic resources at Purdue")  it would
also be nice to be able to print off some pre-made posters to hang in
the walls for people to peruse.  General ones such as "how to use BLAST
effectively" or "computational tools found on the Web", etc.  A quick
perusal of the web doesn't find any good pre-made posters.  Does anyone
have a reference for such materials and/or is willing to send me one of
their own posters?

Thanks,
-- Rick