database of mouse transcribed sequences

Florent Crepineau crepineau at igr.fr
Tue Nov 27 04:45:41 EST 2001

Hello,

I am looking for a database of all mouse transcribed sequences. Especially,
I am looking for a database with the rikken clones and all the EST, cDNA...
assembled in contigs/consensus.
The ideal database would also contain the different polyadenylation site as
well as the different sequences that can arise at this site, alternative
splicing, SNPs, tissu source and protein function.
Does that ideal database exist ?
I am involved in a SAGE project (identification of cDNA by short 10/14 n.
sequence located at a unique/precise (nearest to the 3') restriction site
on the cDNA) , and I was wondering how all this phenomena affect cDNA
identification (I know for the sequence at the polyadenylation site, it has
been published but I have no ref for the others).

Thank you for reading my message.

Dr Crepineau

ps : does anybody know if I could use rat sequence to identify mouse tag ?

---