Bioinformatics Conference in Atlanta

Georgia Tech In Silico Conference conf at amber.biology.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 31 06:20:39 EST 2001

Dear Colleague,

We would like to draw your attention to upcoming
International Conference on Bioinformatics in Atlanta
-November, 15-18.
Our forum could be a good starting point for a student,
postdoc or faculty, who wants to find out what is happening
on the intersection of biology and computer science.

Extended low costs of registration fee (especially for
students and postdocs - $245) and accommodation as well
as current special deals with airlines (i.e. $80 roundtrip
from Boston by Delta [Book at Orbitz]) make it a wise
investment into the future of a particular laboratory
or even department.

Please, visit out website at
http://exon.biology.gatech.edu/conference/
to find out the details including
the names of speakers and poster presenters
and titles and abstracts of their presentations.

Proceedings of the conference are already available in the
Special Issue of Bioinformatics journal, October, 2001

---