Staden Package on MacOS X

jkb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk jkb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 16 08:16:01 EST 2002

The latest version of the Staden Package has been ported once more to MacOS X
(best run on X.1). This fixes a few minor bugs compared to the previous beta
test release.

Note that the MacOS X port is a build of the latest in-house source tree and
so it can also be considered to be a sneak previous of things to come in the
official (unix, windows and mac) 2002 release.

As before, until we get a reasonable amount of feedback from people informing
us that it's working fine, we are treating this as a beta release. This time
the expiry date has been set in 3 months time: 15th July 2002. PLEASE do send
us feedback, both positive and negative, so that we know how many people are
testing it and whether it does what you want it to do. Send all feedback to
"staden-package at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk".

To download, please see:

   ftp://ftp.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/pub/staden/staden_package/macosx/

James
--
James Bonfield (jkb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk)   Fax: (+44) 01223 213556
Also see Staden Package WWW site at http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/pubseq/