opening .ab1 files directly under MacOS?

Malay Kumar Basu curiouser at gene.ccmbindia.org
Fri Feb 15 03:54:40 EST 2002

There is a simple script that cinvert this file to the MAC format. Only
after that you can open it with EditView. If you don't have the scipt then
open the file in Chromas, then save it as SCF format. SCF is recognized by
both chromas and EditView.

Malay

Malay Kumar Basu
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
Hyderabad 500007
I N D I A

Fax: +91-40-7160591 or +91-40-7160311
Phone: +91-40-7160222