software to draw circular evolutionary tree?

Andrea webmaster at
Tue Jul 16 09:14:45 EST 2002

Hi Jonathan,
do you know the Phylip package (Joe Felsenstein):

There is a option "circular tree" in the tree drawing program
You can test it online at:

Because of the various output options there is no problem to color
some of the nodes post-facto.