Help: what is the best search engine to use in regulatory, legal affairs and competitive intelligence departments?

John lab2010nj at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 03:26:19 EST 2002

Working at a knowledge management division in a pharma co. I am
currenlty starting to look for search engines to use in our
regulatory, legal affairs and competitive intelligence departments.

I was wondering if anybody could provide some other technologies than
Verity and Autonomy that might worth considering for my evaluation
process?

I would also appreciate if you could  share your feedback about these
technologies.

Thanks
---