Charting SW

Yoram Gerchman gerchman at Princeton.EDU
Mon Jun 10 04:46:22 EST 2002

Greetings Netters
I am looking for a charting sw (Mac or Windows) that will enable us to do
the following: We are collecting data continually and every few minutes
change something (adding substrate etc.). We get a single line with
multiple slopes. We are looking for a charting sw that will enable us to
choose part of the line (ideally with the mouse) and calculate the slope
(or even better regression) for this part. Any ideas?
Thanks Yoram

"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have."
Anonymous

---