Mac Computerprogram to tell if patient have "malignt melanom" skincancer.

Flemming Elimar Jensen flemming-elimar at web-com.dk
Tue Jun 18 04:10:32 EST 2002

Hello

I hope that you can help me i this group!

I am looking for at mac program, that i have seen a note of 1 or 2 years ago.

This program is connected to a digital camera, takes a picture,
of your skind - the brown parts - that maybee can be skin cancer - but
mostly not are!

Please correct me - if I have spelled "malignt melanom" skincancer - wrong!

The picture taken is then compared with a big database of thousens of pictures,
the program knows what signs is equal with cancer!
The hit rate is over 97% - fantastic.

Can anyone help me?

I am part of a macclub in Denmark - my goal is to get this program
together with a mac + camera - and sent it to a hospital here -
for them to make reseach - and of course open their mind for mac.
We do not have as much sun here i Denmark as in Australia - but we enjoy sunbathing!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Please contact me direct at:

flemming-elimar at web-com.dk

Thank you very much for your big help!