Commercial software for Windows?

Yiran hyiran at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:21:29 EST 2002

> What features in particular you are looking for in that program? here
might
> be other programs that do similar things.

Well, actually, I do not need those sophisticated features. I just need some
essential utilities that will deal with the routine work on DNA and amino
acids/protein plus similarity searching etc. I know these can been found on
Internet such as NCBI. But, what I want is something that does not reply on
internet but can be perform a job on my notebook PC whenever I need it. Is
this kind of thing available at a reasonable price? Thanks again!

Yiran