Staden package licence

jkb at jkb at
Tue Mar 12 08:01:20 EST 2002

In <sqHi8.52990$Ns4.2238035 at> f.deleonardis at ("francesco de leonardis") writes:

> I have got a licence for staden package and i put it into directory programm
> files/staden package, as wrote for paltform windows, but the program is demo
> version (with licence also)....if you  can help me, i'll appreciate it very.

Hi - this sort of thing really ought to go to staden-admin as that's the
correct address for reporting administrative issues.

Anyway, I suspect your problem lies in where you put the file. It needs to be
(assuming default install path) /Program Files/Staden Package/tables/

Note the "/tables" bit as this differs to your above statement.

James Bonfield (jkb at   Fax: (+44) 01223 213556
Also see Staden Package WWW site at