Christoph Gartmann gartmann at
Fri Mar 22 04:56:08 EST 2002

In article <811c8953.0203201848.63c305c9 at>, mimi9mi9 at (mimi9) writes:
>I align several protein sequences with Clustralx. In this program, I
>can output file as PostScript. The file is saved as But I
>don't know how to open this kind of files. And how can I get the
>according program? Can you help me?

Look for a freeware named Ghostscript or Ghostview. The former translates
PostScript into various other formats, the latter is a PostScrip viewer.

   Christoph Gartmann

| Max-Planck-Institut fuer      Phone   : +49-761-5108-464   Fax: -452 |
| Immunbiologie                                                        |
| Postfach 1169                 Internet: gartmann at     |
| D-79011  Freiburg, Germany                                           |