LVB phylogeny program: New Web page and email address

Daniel Barker db2 at
Thu Oct 17 07:03:24 EST 2002

LVB is a free phylogeny program for various computer systems. A
graphical interface, MALVB, is also available for some systems
and a Web-based service is provided at Institut Pasteur.

The LVB Web page has moved. The new location is:

Also, the email address for LVB support has changed. The new
email address is given here:

(Note. The address I am sending this message from will expire
soon. To contact me, please use the new email address given on
the above Web page.)

Thank you,

Daniel Barker