LaserGene/Blast problem

Vince Mulholland Vince.Mulholland at
Tue Sep 3 03:59:43 EST 2002

Does any one who uses DNAStar's LaserGene software have this problem? When I
try to perform a Blast search in any of the modules I get the following

Bad Request - The request could not be understood by the server due to
malformed syntax.

I have version 5.03, it is installed on my computer and accesses the
internet via a local network. I am using the default server at DNAStar for
blast searches. DNAStar has not be able to sort this out yet, so I was
wondering if anybody had found a workaround for this?

Vince Mulholland

Vincent Mulholland,
Molecular Biology Unit Manager,
Scottish Agricultural Science Agency,