Catalog of BioSoftware - please submit new software

Jon Rees jonnyr9 at
Tue Sep 17 10:55:21 EST 2002

Please contact webmaster at with new releases of online or
downloadable freeware to be catalogued on our portal.

MolBiol.Net works on the basis that software should be free and un-tethered
at the point of use, ie. quick and easy.  There must be no fee, limited
registration required and changes to software URLs should be notified.
MolBiol.Net aims to provide links to free online resources for biologists,
especially with regard to Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics.

We also welcome information on courses, tutorials and new tools.  All input
is welcomed.

Dr Jonathan Rees (webmaster)

PS. Put your software on trial, if we link to you, it will be put to the