postgreSQL+datamining in Life Sciences

Geronimo user at server.com
Tue Jan 7 07:19:11 EST 2003

In my opinion any potential use of PostgreSQL in bioinformatics should be
strongly encouraged. A number of small and medium-sized businesses use
PostgreSQL rather than Oracle, IBM and Microsoft precisely because of its
cost-effectiveness and performance. I would greatly appreciate any comments
on the drawbacks of this approach. Thanks.

news:3e4b0394.0212270710.16698b76 at posting.google.com...