MEMfit 1.0 released

yesint yesint.news.invalid at web2news.net
Mon Jan 20 05:44:56 EST 2003

Dear Colleagues!

We are happy to announce the first realease of our MEMfir package!
Please visit our site:
http://www.geocities.com/memfit_group/index.htm
MEMfit is a powerful program for experimental decay curve analysis.
MEMfit performs decomposition of the curve to exponential components
giving its spectrum.

MEMfit unique feature is the use of logarithmic histograms technique,
which make decomposition process virtually independent on the real
data-file size.

MEMfit uses the most powerful decomposition technique known today - a
Maximum Entropy Method (MEM). MEM allows to obtain the spectrum which
gives the best approximation of the decay curve without any ambiguity
present in the other decomposition techniques.

MEMfit may be used in a number of research areas, such as:

* Lifetime distribution analysis
* time-resolved spectroscopy
* flash photolysis studies
* protein dynamics studies
* and many more...

MEMfit is user friendly and easy to use. It is distributed with the
extensive documentation and help, including documentation on Maximum
Entropy Method itself.
e-mail: memfit_group at yahoo.com