Transgenic Software

Test Info at Test.com
Tue Jul 8 08:09:06 EST 2003

If you are interested, my company offers a program that provides Breeding
and Colony Management. The name of our product is Villager Transgenic Animal
Management System. Our primary website

http://www.transgenic-software.com/

Transgenic Software, developers of Villager Transgenic Animal Management
System.

Villager Transgenic Animal Management System is an integrated Transgenic
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). Villager is used in the
development and production of Transgenic and Knockout Animals including the
areas of Transgenic Breeding and Colony Management, Transgenic Quality
Control, Linkage Analysis and Genotyping.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
(805) 390-2856
Transgenic Software Inc.

news:3EEF00A0.3010903 at med.kuleuven.ac.be...