Jason Stajich jason.stajich at
Fri Sep 5 12:35:21 EST 2003

sdann at wrote:
> Can anyone instruct me on how to use this software. I am totally lost!

Your link doesn't work for me but the PAML website is

There is a manual as well as many example files provided in the
distribution illustrating a number of different questions you can ask
and the various input file formats which are supported.

We've built perl wrappers about it in bioperl for
automating the running of many analyses at a time, but if you are just
running a few datasets it makes more sense to run it manually.