International AIDS Conference

ISHEID toulon.isheid at
Mon Apr 26 01:47:02 EST 2004

Dear all,
Due to an unprecedent high number of submitted abstracts to the forthcoming "13th International Symposium on HIV & Emerging Infectious Diseases" (ISHEID) to be held in France (June 3-5, 2004), we have:
-implemented a new online abstract submission system in order to facilitate your submission;
-extended the deadline to April 30, 2004.
We hope these modifications will help those who have experienced difficulties to submit their work over the last few days.

You can find these changes at:

Best Regards;

The Organizers