consed hardcopy options?

robin at alumni.caltech.edu robin at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Dec 9 16:29:45 EST 2004

Hello all,

After some struggle, I have managed to get phred/phrap/consed to
assemble a partially completed medium sized sequencing project
(~150kb). I would like to make a graphical output to show the people on

the project where the reads are mapping, but the only outputs I can see

are a fasta consensus or the graphic of the assembly view. Does anybody

have a way to make hardcopy graphics showing the map positions of reads

the way that this is typically shown in manuscripts?
thanks

robin colgrove

robin at hms.harvard.edu

---