Staden Package v1.4 (aka 2004.0) available

James Bonfield jaykaybee at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 14:10:27 EST 2004

Firstly, v1.4 is what many would view as v2004.0. For simplicity of CVS
releases I decided to move away from a date-based release.

The latest build of the Staden Package is available for the following
platforms ONLY: Alpha/Tru64, i386/Linux, PPC/MacOSX, plus full source
code. Given the lack of proper release notes or updated documentation
this could be viewed as a "release candidate". However it has had
substantial internal testing on Alphas.

Other platform types may appear soon, but at present I do not have the
resources available to build under MS Windows. Full source code for this
release is available too.

For more details, see:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/staden/

James