looking for IDENT software by Jacquez and Perry

Julio R. Banga julio at iim.csic.es
Fri Jan 30 04:58:35 EST 2004

Hi,
I am looking for software to perfom identifiability analysis
of non-linear dynamic models. In particular, I am looking
for IDENT2 and/or IDENT3, fortran programs developed by
T.J. Perry and J.A. Jacquez (Jacquez, J.A. and Perry T. 1990
Parameter Estimation - Local Identifiability of Parameters,
Amer. J. Physiol., 258, E727-E736).

I would greatly appreciate any hint or pointer on how to get
this software (I already tried with google, with no results...)

Thanks,

Julio.
http://www.iim.csic.es/~julio/
---