Online sequence analysis, where can I store the sequences, like Biology WorkBench

Emeral Ma songeruiuc at
Tue Jul 13 06:28:57 EST 2004

I am looking for a online database where can I retrieve and store
sequences, and then use these sequences for analysis like ClastalW,
BlastP, or something like that.

I knew there was a place called Biology WorkBench where I can do
these. But they use a unique way to label or name the sequences, which
will be very inconvenient when I want to use them for publication. The
website is:

I just want to know whether there are some places like this but the
normal GeneBank Access Number can be used to label the downloaded