imagequant for Mac OSX

TomW tw107 at columbia.edu
Mon Nov 22 12:15:47 EST 2004

Help. I am currently using Imagequant to analyze scanned blots, gels,
etc. The only version of this software for Mac requires the OS 9.2
platform. Amersham told me they have no plans to update the software
for  OS X and only PC applications will be supported henceforth. Our
new G5s do not support os 9 anymore, so I am  forced to either do my
work on my ancient 7300 or get a PC.  Is there another application
which can quantify .gel files and will run on OS X?
---