MMDB ASN.1 specification

Titus Barik titus at barik.net
Fri Nov 26 08:50:20 EST 2004

Hi all,

Perhaps I simply don't know what to search for, but I'm trying to find a
specification for the Molecular Modeling Database (MMDB) format. I know
that it's in ASN.1, but I'm curious as to if there is a document out
there that addresses specifically the structure of the MMDB file.

If this sounds like a naive question, it's probably because I'm not too
familiar with how ASN.1 works as of yet. But essentially, I'd like to
parse these files at some point and extract out specific information
from it.

Files from MMDB are commonly used with viewers such as Cn3D.

Thanks,

--
Titus Barik <titus at barik.net>
http://www.barik.net