Is DNASTAR in trouble?

Dirk Müller Kraweel at
Tue Mar 1 07:30:42 EST 2005

Are there really any differences between 5.x and 6.0? I had the
impression that they simply exchanged the mapdraw program name and
designed the program windows in a new fashioned way. Still no export
funcions for other graphic formats or for ms office. My colleague now
use Bioedit (for free)...
On 28 Feb 2005 13:34:43 -0000, mathog at (David Mathog)