[Bio-software] hameg 405 software manual

Jacky Heath j.heath at uea.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 09:42:34 EST 2005

Hello
found you while trawling through Google to find anyone who knows how to use
the software which comes with the Hameg 504 oscilloscope.
I can find the PDF oscilloscope manual on the CD and a fat lot of use it is
to me! I find the language far too technical .
I have got the software up, and it shows lots of little windows or screens.
I got the laptop to find the oscilloscop OK.
But I don't find the software intuitive and there is no HELP on the
toolbars.
Do you know where I can get instructions on how to use the software? Can you
help?
best wishes
Jacky Heath
Chief Technician (Teaching)