[Bio-software] Radioisotope Tracking/Inventory

Tony Diamantidis - Chemical Safety tonyd at ChemicalSafety.com
Thu Sep 29 16:59:39 EST 2005

I found the inquiry below on the internet.  Were you successful in
finding the radioisotope inventory tracking software you were looking
for and what solution did you end up with?  If you still need
information, please let me know and I will forward details on our

Tony Diamantidis

Chemical Safety

Radioisotope Tracking/Inventory

Wed May 2 13:13:56 EST 1990