[Bio-software] ToxCalc Software version 5

Peter Langford plangford at netspace.net.au
Thu Jan 12 02:25:07 EST 2006

Hi

We purchased for one of my customers ToxCalc software some time ago.

The customer has lost the manual, and would like to see if I can get a copy
for them.

The version that they have is version 5.0

Can you advise if I can download the manual or if it can be emailed?

Thanks Peter

Peter Langford
Tas Scientific
PO Box 496
Kingston TAS 7050
Australia
Phone +61 (03) 6229 9001
Fax    +61  (03) 6229 9001
sales at tasscientific.com.au

**********************Confidentiality and Privilege

This email is intended only to be read by the addressee. It is confidential
and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you
should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of
mistaken delivery to you.

---EOM--