[Bio-software] shade matrix

Merlijn Jocqué merlijn.jocque at bio.kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 21 10:07:15 EST 2006

Dear,
I found the following text on the internet and that is exactly what I
am looking for, Do you have an answer to this question already?
Best wishes,
Merlin

Hi,

to examine species distributions I'm looking for a program
to create a shade-matrix from a species-station table,
i.e. to replace each count in the table with a symbol whichs
size (or shade) is proportional to the value.

It's a common procedure to compare species distribution
between different sites, but until now I didn't find a
handy tool for this task.

Any suggestion where to find such a tool would be
appreciated very much.

Thanks

Klaaus

Merlijn Jocqué,