[Bio-software] RE: [Bioclusters] TraceSearch

Kathleen kathleen at massivelyparallel.com
Wed Mar 29 11:02:51 EST 2006

Hi,
I'd like to tag on these announcements too since it appears announcements
are welcomed.

http://massivelyparallel.com/news.php?itemid=19  (Upload proprietary
databases with guaranteed IP protection)
http://massivelyparallel.com/news.php?itemid=18  (Selectable search speed)
http://massivelyparallel.com/news.php?itemid=17  (MatLab integration)
http://massivelyparallel.com/news.php?itemid=16  (Expanded database support)