[Bio-software] vector NTi

Roald Forsberg rforsberg at clcbio.com
Thu May 18 07:49:55 EST 2006

Hi all,

If you are tired of bad bioinformatics support, I urge you to check out
our software at www.clcbio.com
We have the highest rate of development in the market, run on all
platforms (including Intell based Macs) and offer free and excellent
support to all users.

Our portfolio includes a free bioinformatics workbench as well as
reasonably priced and highly advanced commercial solutions.

Features of our software includes:
Primer design
Cloning editor
3D molecule viewer
and much more

Best regards

Roald Forsberg
Senior Scientific Officer

CLC bio A/S
Gustav Wieds Vej 10
8000 Aarhus C

rforsberg at clcbio.com

Contact numbers:

Telephone:   +45 70 22 32 44
Mobile:      +45 61 65 63 20
Fax:         +45 70 22 55 19

CLC bio A/S Disclaimer:
Any information contained in this e-mail and/or any attachments
is confidential, and only intended for reception and use by the
specified person.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return the email to
the sender and delete it afterwards. In this case any copying,
forwarding, printing, disclosure and use is strictly prohibited.