[Bio-software] POLO-PC

Tofazzal Hossain via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by thossain2 At yahoo.com)
Fri Nov 17 01:18:38 EST 2006

Dear sir,
  This Tofazzal Hossain - PhD student from Japan doing research on Cry gene of Bacillus thuringiensis. I need to analysis my data for LC50 determination by probit analysis using POLO-PC. When give search in internet for that , I found some page that mentioning that you were also looking for the same software. Do you have this software or can you tell me how can i get this soft?
  With thanks,
  Tofazzal

Mohammad Tofazzal Hossain Howlader
Resaerch Student,
Laboratory of Gene Engineering,
Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology,
Faculty of Engineering, Okayama University,
Tsushima-Naka 3-1-1,
Okayama 700-8530,
Japan
E-mail: thossain2 At yahoo.com