[Bio-software] how to convert a doc file with BinHex 4.0

yyuksel from gazi.edu.tr via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by yyuksel from gazi.edu.tr)
Mon Oct 30 07:17:24 EST 2006

Dear Ethan Benatan

I received a Word document from a  Journal about corrections necessary for a
manuscript. But it was impossible to read the word document.
There was a message at the top of the document saying " This file must be
converted with BinHex 4.0 ".

But fortunately I saw your message about the same problem on the internet.
So I wonder if you have already solved the problem you have encountered. If
you do please let me know how did you do.

I have a PC with XP operating system to run office 2003

Thanks for replying