[Bio-software] DNA Strider

Pamela Mallinga p-mallinga at northwestern.edu
Tue Sep 12 09:06:15 EST 2006

I just had a question for anyone out there.  I'm not sure if this is still
an active e-mail account, I found it when I googled Dr. Christian Marck.  I
am trying to send a check out to Dr. Christian Marck to receive the software
for DNA Strider 1.4.  I wasn't quite sure about who the check should be made
payable to based on the request forms.  The forms state in one place to make
the check payable to: Tresorier Delegue Du Cea-Saclay and then in another
part it says to make the check payable to Dr. C. Marck.  If someone who has
purchased the software before by sending out a check via mail, could
possibly answer my question, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

~Pam

Pamela Mallinga

Program Assistant