[Bio-software] DNA Strider

Rodday, Suzanne suzanne_rodday at merck.com
Wed Sep 20 18:05:39 EST 2006

Hello

I noticed your posting on Bio-software* about DNA Strider -- did you receive
a response from anyone? I am also interested.

Thanks,
-Suzanne

* http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/bio-soft/2006-September/024637.html
<http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/bio-soft/2006-September/024637.html>

> Suzanne Rodday
	Lead Drug Discovery IS/IT Project Manager

	suzanne_rodday at merck.com

	Need help while at MRLB?
	Call 3CSR Option 3 or email the distribution list "MRL Boston IS IT
Helpdesk"

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD
and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
delete it from your system.