[Bio-software] cross_match - multiple matches?

ehs via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by bowsiebox from nc.rr.com)
Wed Apr 4 18:41:06 EST 2007

I have been trying to cross_match some sequences against themselves to try to
cluster sequences. However, cross_match only returns one match per sequence,
when I know there should be multiple matches for many of them.

Does anyone out there know if there is a flag which reports back ALL of the
matches found by crossmatch, rather than just the best match?

Thanks