[Bio-software] Re: sigmaScan Pro 4.0

Uwe Kaerst via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by kaerst from gbf.de)
Thu Apr 26 10:08:26 EST 2007

have at look at
http://www.systat.com/downloads/

about middle of page (Jandel was bought by Systat)

HTH,
Uwe

"M.H. Hertog - Den" <m.denhertog from erasmusmc.nl> wrote in
news:mailman.865.1177595464.5139.bio-soft from net.bio.net:

--
Uwe Kaerst, Ph.D.
Dept. Cell Biology

Tel:  +(49) 531 61813010
Fax: +(49) 531 2612313

EMAIL: kaerst(replace this with an at)helmholtz-hzi.de