[Bio-software] Re: sigmaScan Pro 4.0

Uwe Kaerst via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by kaerst from gbf.de)
Thu Apr 26 10:08:26 EST 2007

have at look at

about middle of page (Jandel was bought by Systat)

"M.H. Hertog - Den" <m.denhertog from erasmusmc.nl> wrote in
news:mailman.865.1177595464.5139.bio-soft from net.bio.net:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I am looking for a computer program sigmaScan Pro 4.0, Jandel
> scientific to measure volumes.
> This program is also used by other research groups like Endres et al
> of Charite hospital in Berlin (see attachment).
> I hope you can help me.
> yours sincerely,
> Heleen den Hertog
> Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
> --------------090706010704010107000007--

Uwe Kaerst, Ph.D.
Dept. Cell Biology
HZI - helmholtz Centr for Infection Research
Inhoffenstrasse 7
D-38124 Braunschweig, Germany

Tel:  +(49) 531 61813010
Fax: +(49) 531 2612313

EMAIL: kaerst(replace this with an at)helmholtz-hzi.de